somehow we came through
I was 40 minutes late today. Arrgh.
- In class, listening to the teacher
- Ynna: (two rows behind me) Dhen!
- Me: *raise a brow* yeah?
- Ynna: Come here.
- Me: Why?
- Ynna: Just come here.
- Me: Whhyyy??
- Ynna: Let her hear your accent.
- Me: Huh?
- Ynna: Your British accent! *turns to Cha: It's cool.*
- Me: No.
- Gae: Yeah! Let her hear it.
- Ynna: Over here!
- Me: *looks at the teacher, stands up, walks toward them, sat on the floor in front of them* What now?
- Ynna: Speak.
- Me: Huh? At least give me some idea what to say
- Ynna: *shows a book* here. Read this paragraph.
- Me: *reading the paragraph in my made up british accent*
- Cha: Ohmygosh
- Ynna: Cool right
- Gae: *laughs
- Me: *thinks to myself: am i that good*
a moment of silence for all the things i have to do but am not doing
We’re given a week to write our speech and we are free to choose our topic. Unfortunately, since there’s been a calamity here in the Philippines which affected almost the whole country, I procrastinated.
My excuse may be lame since we aren’t affected by the floods, but I was stressed by it too! Right? Anyway, since I’m such a good student and I have to deliver a speech tomorrow, I’ll write one down now.
Maybe I’ll take the failing grade, but no. I must. Okay, brain.
Let’s go back to work.